- Temperature control
- Customized solutions
- About BOE-THERM
The Boe-Therm TEMP 95D is a high quality and high capacity industrial water temperature control for temperatures up to 95°C.
The TEMP 95D is made to ensure reliable and accurate temperature control for many years. It withstands even the toughest environments due to its robust design.
This pressureless unit is the perfect choice for industrial heating and cooling circuits. It is especially suitable for multi-circuit applications.
Witrh our choice of quality components, a trouble free operation is quaranteed.
Features and benefits:
– Easy operation with digital display.
– Temperature monitoring with alarm function.
– Automatic water filling and re-filling.
– Direct cooling (standard).
– Up to 95 °C.
– Up to 250 l/min.
– Large capacity water tank (50 or 80 liters).
– Steel frame design.
– Energy efficient Grundfos pump. Speed controlled on request.
– Low noise.
– Leakage control during operation.
– Pressureless after stop.
– External temperature sensor
– Flow monitoring
– Communication interfaces:
– CL (Engel, Arburg, Demag, Kraus-Maffei)
Battenfeld, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, Devicenet, 4-20 mA.
Download data sheet: