- Temperature control
- Customized solutions
- About BOE-THERM
BOE-THERM TEMP 160 MAGNETIC is a high quality industrial water temperature control up to 160 °C.
TEMP 160 MAGNETIC units is available with heat capacities from 4,5 up to 18 kW as standard.
TEMP 160 MAGNETIC is equipped with a magnetic driven pump without a mechanical shaft seal. With other words: pump leakage will never occur.
Furthermore, TEMP 160 MAGNETIC can be supplied with many additional features and communication protocols for external machines.
The pump is magnetically joined, which means that possible problems with shaft seal are avoided. In addition, TEMP 160 MAGNETIC is equipped with a pressurized tank in stainless steel and with a booster pump ensuring a constant pressure.
All components in contact with the medium are produced in stainless materials.
The control unit monitors the water level in the tank and ensures automatic fill-up.
– Easy operation with digital display.
– Automatic restart.
– Temperature monitoring with alarm function.
– Automatic water filling.
– Indirect and direct cooling.
– Up to 160 °C.
– Up to 90 l/min.
– Magnetic driven pump without mechanical shaft seal.
– Low noise.
– Pressure relief after stop.
– Mould drain.
– Vacuum during operation.
– External temperature sensor.
– Flow measurement and monitoring.
– Communication with external machines.
Download data sheet: